Wooo! It’s time to potty train your baby! Potty training can definitely test your patience but a comfortable potty will certainly make the job easier.
There are so many different potties on the market that choosing the best one can be a task in itself. That’s where this guide comes in. By the time you have finished reading you will be a potty gear expert. Pretty cool, huh?
Low to the ground and easy for your toddler to use on his own. A potty chair is the starting point for any parent looking at potty training their child.
By far the least intimidating of the three potty options; a potty chair is essentially a small seat that sits on the ground with a recessed area to catch pee and poop. Because of the low height, your baby can sit down with his feet touching the ground.
When your baby has done his business, you will be required to empty the contents of the potty chair into the bin and wash it out in the sink.
Potty chairs are portable. The ability to take the potty chair from room to room will mean that it will always be nearby when your toddler gets the urge to go.
- Can be in any room of the house.
- Childs feet sit comfortably on the ground.
- No great height to fall from.
- Easy for your toddler to sit on without your assistance.
- Cleaning required after each use.
- Still need to train your child to use a regular toilet.
- The average seat height is 6 inches, not suitable for a taller toddler.
Post time: Jun-23-2018